|Papers Published 2007 onwards till date
- Coordination Modes of a Schiff Base Pent dentate Derivatives of 4-Aminoantipyrine with Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) Metal lons: Synthesis, Spectroscopic and Antimicrobial Studies by Deepali Jain, Sulekh Chandra, Amit Kumar Sharma Pratibha Sharma, Molecules,14.2009.174-190.
- EPR, Mass. Electronic. IR Spectroscopic and Thermal Studies of Bimetallic Cu(II) Complexes with Tetra dentate Ligand, 1,4-Diformyl Piperizinebis ( carbohydrazone ) by Deepali Jain, Sulekh Chandra and and Amit Kumar sharma, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Bimolecular Spectroscopy,71,2009, 1712-1719.
- Spectroscopic Studies and Characterization of No(II) and Cu(II) Complexes with a Nitrogen Donor New Azamacrocyclic Ligand with Pendent Arms By Deepali Jain, Sulekh Chandra, Anjana Sarkar and Anupama, J.Indian Chem. Soc. , 86, 2009, 220-224.
- .Lanthanum Monitoring by N,N’1,3-phenylendimaleimide based on polymeric membrane Electrode by Deepali Jain, Anjana Sarjar, Sulekh Chandra and Aruna Rawat, Analytical and Biosnslytical Electrochemistry, Vol 1, No.2,2009,98-111.
- Ni(II) and Cu(II) Complexes with a Nitrogen Donor Tetradendate New Azamacrocyclic Ligand with Pendent Arms: Synthsis, Spectroscopic Chatacterization and Antimicrobial Studies by Deepali jain, Sulekha Chandra, Anjana Sarkar and Anupama, International Journal Of Pure and Applied Chemistry, 4(3),2009.
- Synthesis and Spectral studies of Ni(II) and Cu(II) Complexes with a new azamacrocyclic Ligand by Deepali Jain, Sulekh Chandra, Anupama, R.K. Soni and Shweta Soam, International Journal of current Chemistry,2,2011,235-242.
- Synthesis and spectroscopic Characterization of copper (II) metal complexes of a 16 membered pentaaza (N5) bis (macro cyclic) complexes by Deepali Jain, Sulekh Chandra and Bindiya Ratnam, J.Chem. Pharm. Res. ,2010,2(1):533-538